You can change your mailbox’s password from both your webmail interface and My Yola dashboard. In this article, we will provide instructions for both methods.
Note: Your password is case-sensitive. We advise you to create a password using numbers and letters, which is considered a stronger password.
How to change the password in webmail
Here’s how to change your email password while logged in to Yola Mail:
- Click Settings > Password.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your current email password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your new email password in the New Password and New Password (again) fields.
- Click Save.
How to change the password from My Yola
To change your password via My Yola dashboard, follow these steps:
- Log in to My Yola.
- Click Email on the Topbar.
- Select Change mailbox password for ‘mailbox’ to open the password settings.
- Enter the new password into the Password field, and confirm in the Confirm password field.
- Click Change password.