Yola’s Online Store Free plan allows you to add up to three products in one product category. To start accepting donations online with Online Store Free plan, follow these steps:
- When in Sitebuilder, click Store on the Topbar.
Tip: Make sure you have saved the changes in your Sitebuilder. Otherwise, you may receive a popup from your browser notifying you that you have unsaved changes.
- Add products to your Online Store. Think of each product as a separate donation option.
a. For each product, set your own name and description. Make sure you clarify that this is a donation in the product name, e.g., ‘Donation 1.’
b. Set up the prices for your donation options. There can be different donation amounts, for example, $20, $50, etc.
c. Disable the ‘This Product Requires Shipping or Pickup’ by going to Catalog > Products > Edit Product > Shipping & Pickup > Disable the ‘This Product Requires Shipping or Pickup’ option.
- After you have set up the products in your Online Store, connect a payment method to it.
- Then follow this guide’s instructions to add the Online Store to your website.
- Publish your site after adding the Online Store block to make it visible to your website visitors.