You have many options to collect payments for orders in your online store. For a complete list of payment gateways, visit this article.
Once you have set up your Online Store, you can change your currency, and a wide range of currencies are supported.
Here's how to do it:
- Log into the Sitebuilder.
- Click Menu > Store.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Click Regional Settings.
- In the Currency section, navigate to the Currency area:
- Change the currency to the one you'd like to use.
- Click Save.
This feature is available on all Online Store plans.
Adding a Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method
You can certainly set up a C.O.D. option if you wish! Here's how:
- Click Payments.
- Navigate to Manual payment methods and click Add manual payment method button.
- On the next page, configure your new manual payment method:
- Enter the name which your customer will see during the checkout
- Enter payment instructions during the checkout
4. Once done, click Save.
Note: If you plan to have the C.O.D. for non-local deliveries, you will need to contact the shipping company about this. For example, UPS provides this and will collect a cashier's check or money order.