Choosing the right pictures for your site is essential. How do you make sure the images you're using on your website are professional, attractive, and relevant to your product or service? Sometimes it may be useful or appropriate to use stock images if you don’t have the right images handy.
Yola makes it easy for you to add stunning, royalty-free, and copyright-free stock images to use on your website. You have immediate access to over 2 billion stock images right in the Yola Sitebuilder through the Image Resizer tool.
Here’s how to get started:
- Click on the demo image you would like to replace.
- Click the Upload image icon:
- In the drop-down list, choose the Browse free stock photos... option:
- In the next window, type in the words that describe the image you are looking for in the search field:
- Click on the image you like and then click Submit. The image will be inserted into your page.
- Refocus and resize the image using the Image Resizer as needed.
- When done customizing the image, click the Submit icon:
The image will be inserted into the page.
Publish your site to make the changes live.
Note: You can only insert one image where the block design permits using this tool.