You can easily embed products on your website, blog, forum, profile, or anywhere else that allows you to insert HTML code.
Customers will be able to order your products or services from all pages where you have this product embedded with the Buy now button. Use the Buy Now button to:
- Promote products on any website page, external blog, or newsletter.
- Create a landing page that showcases all benefits of your product and offers a way to buy it online.
Important: To showcase your products or services on your Yola site, use the Shop block.
Step 1 - Copy your embedding code
- Go to your Online Store dashboard and click on Catalog.
- Locate the product you want to embed. Click Edit product.
- In the upper horizontal menu, click the "Buy Now" button link:
4. Click Embed product.
5. On the next page, customize the layout. You can choose how the product will look on the page. Take into consideration the existing page design:
6. After you select the layout, click Generate Code.
7. Copy the code and keep it handy.
Step 2 - Add the code to the page
- Go to the website where you want to showcase the product. For this example, it’s a page of a WordPress site. Access the page’s HTML code.
Note that the way to access the code will be different depending on which platform you use and which part of the content you are adding the product to.
- Paste the code you have copied from the Online Store into the page code.
- Publish the changes. The page should look like this:
Tip: You can experiment with different product layouts to see which one fits the page design better.