When constructing a multi-language website, your blocks can appear in the language which you choose for a specific page. Here's how to create a non-English language page which will be pre-populated with the content in the language that you specify.
Creating a page from scratch
- Create a new page. Go to the main menu and click Pages…
2. Click on the round blue + button. Choose Empty page in the page template dropdown menu:
- Enter a page name and choose whether you want to display it in the navigation bar.
- Click the Submit button.
- Navigate to the newly created page in the Pages… menu and click on the “cog” Page settings icon:
- In the Page Settings menu, scroll down and access the Language Code area:
- In the drop down menu, pick the language for this page. For this example, let’s make it German:
- Click Submit and then Publish to make the changes live. After the page has been published, return to the Sitebuilder.
- Click on the round Add a block button to access the Block Library. All blocks in the Block Library will have the demo content in the language you have specified:
Continue building your page using blocks in your target language.
Important: When you make your site multilingual, all content in the new blocks that you add to language-specific pages will be in that language.