Keep your users engaged and protect their privacy with the cookie consent banner functionality. It’s important that visitors originating from countries in the EU are shown the cookie consent widget. Here’s how you can enable it.
Enable cookie consent notification
Follow these steps to enable the cookie banner:
- Go to the main menu and click on Settings:
- Scroll down to the Cookie & User Data area:
- Click on the box next to the Cookie consent banner option and then Submit.
- The cookie banner will automatically be inserted at the top of the page. Customize the text and the link. For more information, visit here:
- Click Publish to make changes live.
Disabling cookies collected by your website
You may choose differing privacy settings based on your privacy concerns. To disable cookies notifications for your website visitors:
- Go to Website > Settings.
- Uncheck the box next to the Cookie consent banner option in Website Settings.
- Click Submit and Publish.
The cookie notification banner will be removed from the header and no cookies will be collected. Your built-in Sitebuilder website analytics service will, however, continue as usual.