You can launch your online store for free, with no additional transaction fees, in just a few clicks. Here’s what is included in your Online Store Free plan:
- 3 products
- 1 product category
- No transaction fees
- Built-in shopping cart
This is a great way to try eCommerce and start selling your products or services. Here’s how to get started.
Creating your free Online Store
- Create a new page that you want to dedicate to your Online Store. Make sure to choose the Empty page template:
- On the blank page, click Add a block button.
- In the Block library, navigate to the Shop section:
- Click on the Shop block and it will automatically get inserted into your page.
- Hover over the newly created block and click the Online Store Settings icon:
- You will be taken to the Online Store dashboard where you can enter the product details such as image and description, set the product price, shipping methods, payment methods, and geo settings. For more details, visit this tutorial: Adding new products
- When you are done setting up your online store, click the Back to Editor link in the upper left corner.
- You will see your products, as well as links where your users can sign in to track orders and view their shopping carts.
- Publish your website to make Online Store live.
Other helpful articles