To create the new page on your website using a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Tap the "hamburger" menu in the top left corner. In the main menu, click Pages… to activate the Pages menu.
2. Click the Add page round button at the bottom of the panel to add a new page.
3. In the next step, you will be prompted to choose a page template. You can choose to start from an empty page or select a pre-built page template.
Choose from Empty Page, About us, Services, Our works, Shop, or Contacts templates.
4. In the same menu, enter the new page name. For example, we have named our new page "Services". Enter the name of your page in the field Page Name.
5. You can also choose whether you want to show this page in the navigation bar. For the page to appear in the navigation, check the Display in the navigation box.
6. Click Submit.
Continue building your page if you decided to start from the Empty page by clicking Add a block + button.
Customize the pre-built template with your own content or add more blocks from the Block Library.
When done, click the Publish button in the upper right corner of the mobile Sitebuilder to make your page live.