When you add a new page, you can choose between an empty page and a specific page template with a pre-designed layout. Using these flexible basic templates, you can create custom layouts of text, images, forms, and other common page features faster. Templates work perfectly for the most popular pages, such as contacts, about us, services, and more.
Types of page templates offered in Sitebuilder+
There are several page template types for various purposes, including:
- About us: A page with a space to tell a story about your brand, plus the Team block to showcase your employee profiles. You can use these blocks for a variety of purposes, for example, sharing your brand values and ethics, etc.
- Services: A page with a block to show your products or services, plus a Pricing block with a price list. This helps you quickly and easily offer your services to your visitors.
- Our works: A gallery of images to show your portfolio with a call-to-action segment.
- Contacts: A contact form with a map to show the directions to your physical location.
- Shop: A shop page with an Online Store block.
Adding a page with a pre-designed template
Page templates consist of different combinations of blocks, depending on the type. You can add more sections and blocks to any template, as well as change the page layout and customize or delete its elements.
To add a page with a pre-designed template, follow the steps from this video or from textual instructions below.
- Click Pages on the Topbar to access the Page manager. Alternatively, click the Menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the Sitebuilder, and then click Pages on the Sidebar.
- In the Page manager, click the (+) Plus button.
- In the Add page menu, select the page template you need from the dropdown menu.
- In the text field below, enter the page title. (You can change it later if needed.)
- Click Submit to save.
Tip: If it’s one of your main pages and you want to display it in navigation, leave the Display in navigation box ticked. If you’re building a secondary page, you can untick the checkbox, and it won’t be added to your site’s navigation menu.
Customizing the page template
To replace the placeholder content with your own, click any placeholder image, text, or other content to activate the menu and edit it. On mobile, tap any block to edit it.
If you like a page’s layout format but need to add more content, customize the page by adding new blocks, then moving them up and down to the right position using the arrows on the Control pane.
Note: Adding more blocks to a page layout doesn’t affect the design of the page. The design of your site is automated. Spacing, alignment, and whitespaces will be preserved to maintain your site’s clean and professional look.
Take a look at the Managing page settings tutorial to learn how to modify your page’s title, tags, and description.
We hope this guide helped you. If you have any questions left, please contact our Support Team.
Ready to use your new knowledge? – Edit your site!