In this tutorial, we will review how to connect your Yola-bought custom domain and your Yola-hosted website.
If you would like to connect your externally hosted domain to a Yola website, please review this tutorial.
If you would like to connect your Yola-bought domain to an external website, please review this tutorial.
Before you connect your domain
Make sure your website has been published. To do so, click Publish in the upper right corner:
Connecting your domain and website
- To connect your domain to a site, go to My Yola and choose the Domains tab in the upper horizontal menu.
- Proceed to the Advanced settings of a domain you want to connect.
- Click the Connect your domain to a site tab.
- Locate the site you would like to connect to a custom domain and click Connect.
- You have an option to make it a primary domain. To do this, click the Make Primary button. Learn more about the primary domain in this tutorial.