If your domain registration details have changed, you can update it by following these steps:
- Go to your My Yola account and click on the Domains tab in the header menu.
- Next to your domain, click the Advanced settings link.
- Expand the Edit your domain registration info tab.
- Edit your details and click Update details.
Your details will be updated automatically. Please note that in some cases the update will take up to 48 hours.
What is ICANN Verification process
If you own a co.uk, .com, .org, .biz, or .net domain and you’ve made changes to your domain’s registration details, you will have entered into what is known as the ICANN Verification of Contact Information process. To complete it, please follow these steps:
- Receive a verification email at the email address you used when you registered your domain.
- Click on the link in this email to verify your information.
- Once confirmed, your new domain registration details are recorded and the domain will be verified.
When you change your email address
If you’ve changed the email address, you will receive a verification email at both the old and new email addresses. You then need to pass the ICANN Verification of Contact Information process at both email addresses.
Once confirmed, your new domain registration email change will be approved and your domain will be verified.
If for whichever reason you fail to complete the verification process, your domain will be suspended within 15 days of the ICANN email date. Please note that the suspension is not processed at Yola, but by ICANN, which means we have no control over it. Here’s how you can retrieve your domain if you fail to confirm your registration details change: About lost domain names.