If your domain registration details have changed, you can update them by following these steps:
- Go to My Yola and click on the Domains tab in the upper menu.
- Next to your domain, click the Advanced settings link.
- Expand the Edit your domain registration info tab.
- Edit your details and click Update details.
Your details will be updated automatically. Please note that in some cases the update will take up to 48 hours.
What is the ICANN Verification process?
If you own a .club, .org, .biz, .us, .net, or .com domain and you’ve made changes to your domain’s registration details, you will have entered into what is known as the ICANN Verification of Contact Information process. To complete it, please follow these steps:
- Receive a verification email at the email address you used when you registered your domain.
- Click on the link in this email to verify your information.
- Once confirmed, your new domain registration details are recorded and the domain will be verified.
When you change your email address
If you’ve changed the email address, you will receive a verification email at both the old and new email addresses. You then need to pass the ICANN Verification of Contact Information process at both email addresses.
Once confirmed, your new domain registration email change will be approved and your domain will be verified.
What happens if you do not verify a domain
If you do not verify your domain within 15 days, it will be suspended, but you do not lose the domain, as it remains registered to you.
In case a domain gets suspended, you should contact our support to re-initiate the verification process.