You may need to change your domain's name servers if you want to connect your domain to a website hosted by another provider.
Here's how to change the name servers:
- Log in to your Yola account and proceed to My Yola. If you are in the Sitebuilder, click the Hamburger Menu icon> Go to dashboard.
- Click the Domains tab in the top menu bar.
- Click the Advanced settings link next to the domain you want to edit.
- Expand the Set up name servers tab.
- Click Change name servers for... so you can access and change the name servers for your domain.
- Enter the new name servers and click the Update name servers button.
- If you need to add more than two entries, click Additional name servers.
Note: If you are looking for instructions on how to modify your name servers at another registrar, we cannot provide direct support. Please contact your domain registrar for further assistance if you would like to update your name servers or other DNS records.