You may want to change your name servers if you want another hosting provider to host your website.
Here's how to change the name servers:
- Log in to your Yola account and proceed to My Yola dashboard. If you are already logged into the Sitebuilder, click on the Website and then on the Go to dashboard link in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Domains tab in the top menu bar.
- Click the Advanced settings link next to the domain you want to edit.
4. Expand the tab Set up name servers.
5. Click Change name servers for... so you can access and change the name servers for your domain.
6. Enter the new name servers and click the Update name servers button.
7. If you need to add more than two entries, click Additional name servers.
Changing name servers (also called nameservers or name-servers) at other registrars
- Registry Rocket (eNom Resellers)
- Network Solutions
- Public Domain Registry (PDR)
- Wild West Domains
These instructions are up-to-date as of the day we posted them. Please note that some registrars may use different terms such as referring to your name servers as nameservers. You should expect variations from the instructions provided.
Note: If you are looking for instructions on how to modify your name servers at another registrar, we cannot provide direct support. Please contact your domain registrar for further assistance if you would like to update your name servers or other DNS records.