You can renew your domain and recover expired domains from within your My Yola dashboard.
Note: Renewing your domain name does not renew your email or hosting. These subscriptions need to be renewed separately.
To renew your domain, follow these steps:
- In My Yola dashboard, click Domains on the Topbar.
- Once you’re in the Domains menu, you can see the expiration date for each domain. To renew one of them, click the Renew button next to the domain expiration date.
- You will then be taken to the checkout screen, where you can choose the length of the domain’s registration period (one, two, or five years).
Note: If you don’t see the Renew button, this means your domain auto-renewal is already on.
Yola supports a variety of currencies for domain renewal payments, and the cost of your renewal depends on the domain extension you have purchased.
Renewing an expired domain
If your domain has already expired, you can attempt to recover it by following the steps below.
- In the Domains menu, locate the domain that has expired.
- Click the Try to renew link near your expired domain.
- In the new window, choose your renewal settings (duration and whether you want to renew Yola Mail as well).
- Click the Buy Now button to complete the checkout process.
Note: If you don’t see the Try to renew link, the time for the renewal has already passed. However, some domains allow for renewal after the renewal time passes. Contact our support team for help.