The key to accessing your Yola account is your username and password. Make sure that these are known to you and no one else.
Your username and password help our system recognize you as a unique user, ensuring that all your valuable content and personal information are kept safe and secure.
Yola will never ask you for your password, nor will we disclose your login information to anyone – even someone claiming to be you!
If you forget your username and password and urgently need to gain access to your account, try these steps before asking for support:
- Ensure you log in with the same email address you used when creating your account.
- Ensure that your caps lock is turned off and that you haven’t entered any spaces before or after your email address when you try to log in, as this will prevent your email address from being recognized.
- If you have created more than one account with Yola or own multiple email addresses, please ensure you are using the correct one when you log in.
- If you forgot your password, you can recover it by clicking the Forgot password? link and following the instructions in the new window. An email will be sent to you that will allow you to reset your password.
- If you haven’t received your password reset email, ensure you are checking the correct email account. Also, check your Spam and Junk folders.
Are you still locked out? Fill in our contact form. Our Support Team will do its best to assist you without compromising the security and privacy of your account.
Please note: If you decide to share your login information with another person, you do so at your own risk. Yola cannot be held responsible for anything negative resulting from this. We will not become involved in any disputes over the ownership of the account. You and the other party will need to resolve any issues related to managing the account between yourselves.