Why should you add site analytics? As a website owner, you want to know how many people have visited your site. The information provided by a hit counter. can be quite limited and isn't as accurate as using analytics for your site.
Yola provides you with a SiteWit comprehensive tool that allows you to view the daily traffic to your site, as well as build a solid search engine marketing campaign.
For example, if your site is about cleaning services in Pasadena, you can create an ad with Google AdWords focusing on your keywords about cleaning services. That ad can then be displayed to potential customers through the Google AdWords network when people use your keywords.
Before you begin
- Make sure to publish your site before starting to monitor the traffic.
- If you are a Yola Free member, you will need to upgrade to access site analytics.
How to access SiteWit
You can easily access your SiteWit statistics by doing the following:
- On My Yola dashboard, hover over the Site Traffic tab along the top of your page and select SiteWit.
- Once you've signed in, you can view the statistics of each site:
Getting around the SiteWit
In the SiteWit dashboard, you can do the following:
- Launch a Google Ads campaign optimized for your site and set up retargeting campaigns to reach customers across the various platforms.
- Turn your visitors into customers with lead-generating offers.
- Manage your business profile.
- Get traffic reports.
More helpful articles