As a website owner, you want to know how many website visitors you have. The information provided by traffic counters can be quite limited and isn't as accurate as using analytics for your site.
Yola provides you with a SiteWit comprehensive tool that allows you to view the daily traffic to your site, as well as build solid search engine marketing campaigns right from your Yola Dashboard. You don’t have to register and set up any other tracking tools.
For example, if your site is about cleaning services in Pasadena, you can create an ad with Google Ads focusing on your keywords about cleaning services without registering in Google Ads. That ad can then be displayed to potential customers through the Google Ads network when people use your keywords.
Before you begin
- Make sure to publish your site before starting to monitor the traffic.
- If you are a Yola Free member, you will need to upgrade to access site analytics.
How to access SiteWit
You can easily access your SiteWit statistics by doing the following:
- On My Yola dashboard, hover over Site Traffic in the Topbar and select SiteWit.
- In the next window, choose the account you want to manage.
Getting around the SiteWit
In the SiteWit dashboard, you can do the following:
- Launch a Google Ads campaign optimized for your site and set up retargeting campaigns to reach customers across various platforms.
- Turn your visitors into customers with lead-generating offers.
- Manage your business profile.
- Get traffic reports.