To share a video from Facebook on your website, you can embed it.
When you embed a video, the video player will be included.
Copy a code to embed on Facebook
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- Go to the video you want to embed.
- Click and select Copy Link:
Keep in mind that you will only see this option if the video's audience is set to Public.
- Paste the link in a word editor, such as Notepad, and keep it handy.
Adding a video to a block
- Add a Video block where you want your video to appear.
- Hover over the demo video and click the IFrame settings icon on the Control Pane:
- In the Embed URL tab, paste in the URL of the video that you copied from Facebook.
- Click Submit.
Important: If you embed a video and the audience of the video changes to any other option than Public, a message saying the embedded video is no longer available will appear on your website.