To share a video from Facebook on your website, you can embed this video.
When you embed a video, the video player will be included.
Copy a code to embed on Facebook
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- Go to the video you want to embed.
- Click and select Embed. Keep in mind that you will only see this option if the video's audience is set to Public.
- Keep your code handy.
Adding a video to a block
- Add a Video block where you want your video to appear.
- Hover over the demo video and click the IFrame settings icon on the menu.
- In the Embed tab, paste in the code you copied on Facebook. Click Submit.
Important: If you embed a video and the audience of the video changes to any other option than Public, a message saying the embedded video is no longer available will appear on your website.
That's how you embed a Facebook video on your page.