You can delete your Yola account at any time. However, if in doubt, we recommend keeping your account, as deleting it will permanently remove all your sites from our system.
Any payment methods that you have added to your account will also be deleted. If you delete your account and would like to come back later, we will be happy to have you, but you will need to create a new account and build a new website.
To delete your account, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Yola account.
2. Hover over your email address.
3. Select Profile from the drop-down list.
4. Scroll down to the Delete account section.
5. Check the box next to "Please confirm that you would like to delete your account".
6. Click the Delete account button.
7. A confirmation dialog box will appear. If you still want to delete your account, click on Delete.
A message will display to confirm that your account has been deleted.
Please note: If you are unable to delete your account due to "Active subscriptions", this is because you have an active hosting or domain auto-renewal agreement.
Note to parents: If your underage child created an account without your permission, you can easily delete it using these steps. Check out our instructions on resetting a password if you need help accessing the account.