Do you have a question or want to share some feedback? Got suggestions for Yola? Get answers, right here, right now!
Email support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you contact us, you’ll always talk to friendly and knowledgeable human support agents.
How can I get help with my Yola site or account?
We have a couple of ways of helping you. Choose the one that works best for you:
Check our Help Center
- For instant answers, click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Type your question into the search box.
- Use keywords to refine your search and get the best results. If you don't get the answer the first time, try similar words.
Submitting a support request
If you don't find an answer in our Help Center, you can always submit a support request and one of our support team representatives will help you.
When will I get a response from customer support?
We strive to respond to all questions within 48 hours while most queries will be responded to within a few hours. Yola Bronze, Yola Silver and Yola Gold customers receive priority attention, but we respond to all customer emails as capacity allows.
Individual response time may vary depending on the support load and time of day, but whatever the circumstances are, we will always get back to you as fast as humanly possible!
How do I check for a reply?
There are two ways you can check if your support request was updated. Choose the one that suits you:
Checking your mailbox
- Check the primary Inbox of your mailbox.
- If you cannot locate our email there, remember to check your Spam/Junk Mail folders as emails sometimes get routed there inadvertently.
- If you are using Gmail, be sure to check the Promotions and Social folders as you may find our email there.
Accessing the customer portal
You can use our customer portal to track and update your support requests. Here is how to access it:
- Click Sign In in the top-right corner of our Help Center.
- You will be redirected to the login page. Enter your Yola account credentials.
- Once you are directed back to our Help Center, click your profile icon on the upper-right side and then click My activities.
- The page displays all requests that you have submitted.
- To search your requests, enter a search term in the Search Requests box.
- To see details about a request, click the request title. If you want to add a comment to your initial request, simply type into the text box and click Submit.
There are different ticket statuses that you may see on the right-hand side. This is what they mean:
- Open is a ticket that has been sent to us and is being worked on. If a request that you have submitted requires more troubleshooting (e.g. our Engineering Team needs to investigate it), we keep it open.
- Awaiting your reply is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent, but the agent is waiting for more information from you before resolving the ticket.
- Solved is displayed when a support agent has replied to you with a solution.
Best practices in contacting support
Here are some troubleshooting steps that can be taken first, as these help to resolve the majority of issues:
- Clear browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure you are using an updated version of your browser. Visit What Is My Browser to check if your browser is up to date.
- Check your privacy settings: you must accept cookies from Yola (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge).
If the above does not help, please provide the following when contacting our support team:
- Be specific: Include details of the page or URL you have questions about. It will help us better understand what you want to achieve.
- Be visual: Feel free to upload screenshots or files that can help identify the cause of the problem. Attach images to the support request rather than embedding them within a message.
- You can reply to our responses directly through the mailing thread or through the customer portal as described above.
- If you have a new question, please create a new support ticket so each question can be handled separately.
Getting help on Facebook Messenger
You can easily reach out to the Yola Support team using Facebook Messenger from the Yola Facebook page.
Please note: if your request is related to your Yola account, we are unable to assist via Facebook. We can only give general advice.
If you need account-specific help, please fill in a support request here. Kindly make sure to include the email address that you use to log into your Yola account.
Do you provide phone support?
Yola is committed to efficient, speedy customer support. Although we do not provide phone support, you can contact us via email at any time.
How should I report what I believe to be a bug?
Help us help you! Describe the problem in as much detail as you possibly can, including what you tried to do, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened. Tell us what browser and operating system you are using (visit What Is My Browser for that information). If you received an error message, take a screenshot of it and send it to us.
What we cannot help you with
Before contacting us, note that we can't provide support for the following topics:
- Custom code modifications
- SEO and marketing strategy: Everyone's marketing goals are unique, so we're unable to provide specific SEO or website promotion advice. Visit our help guides to get more assistance on SEO and traffic growth features.
- Tax and banking advice: We recommend consulting with a financial advisor or a tax professional instead. Alternatively, browse the Getting paid section in our Help Center.
- Third-party services: We do not do custom integrations, so it's best to reach out to the third-party service directly.