Before moving a block you need to add blocks to your page. Read this guide on adding blocks before proceeding with this article.
Note: You cannot move a block to another page of your website.
To move a block to another location on the same page, follow these steps:
- Hover over the content area of the block you’d like to move to trigger the appearance of the dialog box.
- Click on the “cross” Move icon.
- Drag the block to another location on the page.
- Make use of the yellow guideline which shows you where the block will appear or be moved to.
Note: The blue guideline shows you the current position of the block.
5. Drop the block in the location where you see it fit. Use the yellow guideline to choose the new placement.
After you have moved the block to a new location, the layout of the page will be adjusted automatically.