Video blocks help you add an embedded video to your page. There are many benefits of adding a custom video to your website. You can add a DIY video tutorial, video testimonial, or a demo of your product. Videos are a great way to get your message across in a format that visitors easily digest.
Here’s how to add the Videos block:
- Choose a location where you want to add your contact details and/or contact forms and click on the Add a block + button.
- In the Block Library, navigate to the Videos section in the menu on the left and click on a block that fits your website strategy. You can choose to add a Videos block with different backgrounds. You can customize the layout of each block once you add it to the page.
- Click on the Videos block and it will appear on your page.
Customizing the Videos block
Insert the block as described above and click on any element to activate the control pane.
Click on the “gear” Settings icon and the Block settings menu will appear.
You can change the following settings:
- Block title: check the box to display the main title of the block. To remove the title, uncheck the box.
- Block media: check to display the video.
- Primary and Secondary buttons: use these options to display one or two buttons in your Video block.
Once you are done customizing the Block settings, click Save to confirm the changes.
Editing text in the title
To replace the demo text with your own text in the Video block, simply click on any line anywhere on the page and start typing. You can also paste the text from a text editor you are using.
Learn more about how to edit your text.
Embedding the video
You can embed the video instead of uploading it to your website. This helps to keep your page quick and easy to load.
Click on the video screen to activate the control pane and click on the iFrame settings icon.
Follow the steps to embed your video: Embedding a video
You can edit buttons in your video block to lead to different pages on your website or to an external URL. To edit buttons follow the steps outlined here: Editing buttons
Duplicating the Videos block
If you would like to showcase more videos on your page, you can make copies of the Video block. Here’s how you can do it:
- Click on the Videos block to trigger the appearance of a control pane.
- Click on the Duplicate icon.
- The identical Videos block will appear beneath the original one. Edit it as described in this tutorial.