About us blocks allow you to tell the story of your company, brand, or product. Use this feature-rich block to present a story about your business and other types of content which is useful when you need to combine text and visuals for maximum impact.
You can customize the layout of your About us block in a variety of ways.
Adding the About us block
In the Block Library, you can find the About blocks with different text elements. To add the About block:
1. Go to the place on your page where you want to insert the block and click on the + Add Block button.
2. Navigate to the About us section and choose the block design that appeals to you:
3. Click on the block and it will be automatically inserted into your page.
Replacing the image
1. Hover over the image in your About us block to activate the image editing panel. Click Edit image:
2. Click Upload image to choose a new image from your computer:
3. After uploading, refocus and magnify the image as necessary using the pre-formatted grid.
4. Once done, click Submit.
Customizing block settings
You have several options to make the About us block truly yours. To activate the control panel, click anywhere on the block and then click the Block Settings icon:
In the Layout section, you can fully switch the block layout or hide some of the block elements. To fully switch the block layout, simply click the respective button and select a new block content layout:
To hide a specific block element (for example, if you want to remove a button), remove the blue tick next to its name.
In the Appearance tab, you can make the following changes:
- Block style: Change the color scheme of the block.
- Block height: adjust the block's height by turning fullscreen on and off.
Block spacing: Change the whitespaces on the top and bottom of the block.
Media content location: choose where your image will be located - left or right.
- Vertical alignment: choose the vertical content alignment in this block.
- Media settings: Add a black & white filter to the image within this block.
Once you are done customizing block settings, click Save.