About blocks allow you to tell the story of your company, brand, or product. Use this feature-rich block to present a story about your business and other types of content which is useful when you need to combine text and visuals for maximum impact.
You can customize the layout of your About block in a variety of ways.
Adding the About block
In the Block Library, you can find the About blocks with varying amounts of textual content. To insert the About block:
1. Go to the place on your page where you want to insert the block and click on the + Add Block button.
2. Navigate to the About blocks section and choose the block design that appeals to you:
3. Click on the block and it will be automatically inserted into your page.
Replacing the image
1. Hover over the image in your About block to activate the image editing panel.
2. Click on the Picture icon to open the Image Resizer and choose the image from your computer:
3. Refocus and magnify the image as necessary and click Submit to upload it on your website. To learn more about customizing images in Image Resizer, visit this tutorial.
Modifying block settings
You can choose which elements will be included in your About block. To access the Block settings menu, hover over the block to activate the control panel. Click on the “gear” icon to proceed.
You can choose to display or remove the following elements of the About block:
- Block title
- Block media
- Primary button
- Secondary button
Check or uncheck the box next to each element depending on whether you want to show these elements on your page or not.
Once you are done modifying Block settings, click Save to confirm changes.