Once you have set up your website, it's time to grow its audience. Let's see what can you achieve with your analytics page.
Accessing your site analytics
Navigate to the main menu and find Analytics in the drop-down section.
Click on it to access Analytics.
Navigating the Analytics page
The Sitebuilder allows you to track and measure the following categories represented by on the Analytics page:
- Visits: refers to the number of individual sessions initiated by all the visitors to your site. If a user is inactive on your site for 30 minutes or more, any future activity will be attributed to a new session. Users that leave your site and return within 30 minutes will be counted as part of the original session
Visitors: Refers to the different visitors your site gets, identified by their IP address. One visitor can have multiple visits to your site. The Analytics also identifies several types of visitors that help you better manage your traffic building methods: Researchers, Repeats, Prospects, Fans.
- Unique visitors: Refers to the brand new visitors to your site. It also can represent the same person visiting your site from a different location and therefore a different IP address.
- Pageview: Refers to an instance of a page being loaded by a browser. The Pageviews metric is the total number of pages viewed; repeated views of a single page are also counted.
- Landing pages: Here you can see which pages of the website people use more often to enter your site and target new areas for improvement.
- Origin: This area shows the websites your visitors came from. If they just typed your URL in the browser, they will appear as Direct.
Note: when you access Analytics for the first time, you will not see real-time results. Site statistics are delayed by 2 hours. Campaign statistics are delayed by 24 hours.