1. Highlight the portion of the text that you want to format. The text area you are formatting is highlighted with a border.
2. In the text formatting menu, choose from the following icons:
3. Combine these formatting options as you would do in a regular text editor.
Changing the text color
You can change the color of any text segment, from a single word to the entire paragraph, in just three clicks:
1. Highlight the text you would like to change the color for.
2. Click on the Text Color selector icon:
3. Pick a new color from the pre-selected range:
You can also assign new custom colors to quickly use when changing text color formatting on your website.
If you want to remove all the formatting from a text segment, you need to highlight the text and click the Clear icon in the menu that appears:
Remember to publish your website to apply the new changes.