Here's how you can add a text link that would lead to another website:
1. Navigate to the area on your page where you want to create a text link.
2. Highlight the text you want to link.
3. In the menu, click the Link icon.
4. In the Click action drop-down menu choose Open a web address option.
5. Enter the URL as a link destination. Optionally, enable the option Open in a new tab.
6. Consider checking the option Add a nofollow tag for improved SEO. Learn more about nofollow links here.
7. Click Submit to create a text link to a URL.