In Sitebuilder+, you can fully reset your website or switch to another template. This is helpful when you want to completely overhaul the look and feel of your website or even erase everything and start from scratch.
Switching vs. Resetting
- Template switching allows you to keep all your existing content, including text, images, pages, links, downloadable files, and more while changing the overall design of your site.
- Resetting a site fully deletes your existing content and allows you to create a completely new site.
To simply switch the template of your site while keeping the content, please follow these steps:
- In the website Menu, choose the Design... option:
Alternatively, click Design in the upper horizontal menu of the Sitebuilder:
- Go to the Templates tab and click the Switch template button:
- You will be taken to the Template gallery. Choose the new template you want to use. Use the convenient category list to quickly locate the design best suited for your website or business.
Once done, click Use this template and continue to set up your new site.