You can easily change the name of your website by typing it inline in the header.
1. Click on the website name in the Header block so that it becomes highlighted:
2. Type in the new site name.
Your new site name is automatically changed in the footer and in the copyright notice:
3. Publish your website to make the changes live.
How do I change the name of my website pages?
It's easy to rename a page. There are several ways you can change the page name:
1. In the Website menu, where you should navigate to Pages.
2. Hover over the page which name you want to change and click on the "gear" Settings icon to trigger the Page settings menu.
3. Enter the new page title. For the best results, keep the title under 55 characters.
4. Preview how the page title will look in search results:
5. Click Submit and then Publish to make changes live.