These blocks help build social credibility and give your customers the confidence to deal with your company. Here’s how you can use these blocks:
- Clients: use this block to display logos of client companies
- Partners: use this block to showcase logos of partner companies that help deliver additional services or materials
- Sponsors: showcase sponsors of your event or non-profit initiative
- Awards: proudly showcase your awards, industry credentials, and accreditations
Here’s how to add the Partners, Clients, Sponsors, or Awards blocks:
- Choose a location where you want to add an article and click on the Add Block + button.
- In the Block Library, navigate to Partners, Clients, Awards, or Sponsors sections.
- Click on the block and it will be automatically inserted into the page.
Note: you can stack these blocks on top of each other to create several block categories.
Customizing the block
Insert the block as described above and hover over any element to bring up the dialog box.
Click on the “gear” Block settings icon to activate the menu. You can change the following settings:
- Block title: show or remove the main title of the block.
- Block partners: show or remove the partner logos.
- Primary and Secondary buttons: here you can control how many buttons to show in the block.
Once you are done customizing the Block settings, click Save to confirm the changes.
You can customize all Partners, Clients, Awards, and Sponsors blocks in the similar way.
Customizing block appearance
Navigate to Block settings > Appearance to modify the following settings:
Block style: choose between light and dark block color schemes.
Media content settings: if using an image as a block background, make it black and white.
Once done customizing, click Save to apply the changes.
Editing text in the title
To replace the demo text with your own text in the block title, simply click on any line anywhere on the page and start typing. You can also paste the text from a text editor you are using.
Here's more information on how to format your text.
You can replace demo images in the block with the actual logos of your clients, partners, or sponsors. Here’s how you can do it:
To quickly resize any logo, hover your cursor over the logo and pull the level to achieve the necessary size:
Need more logos on the page?
If you would like to showcase more logos in your block, you can easily duplicate any of the logo elements.
To do that, hover over any block element you want to duplicate and click on the Duplicate icon.
The identical block element will be inserted to the right of the original element.
Moving logos across the page
You can move logos in any way that meets your website goals. To move the block element:
- Hover over it to bring up the dialog box, and click on the Move icon.
- Drag the element and drop it on another spot inside the block.
- The layout of the block will be adjusted automatically to preserve the clean look and feel of your website.
Note: you cannot move logos to a different block.
You can delete any block element if you have fewer logos to display. To do this, hover over the unwanted element to bring up the dialog box, and click on the “trash can” Delete icon.
You can reverse this action by clicking Undo or pressing Ctrl-Z on your keyboard.
Once you are done customizing the block, click Publish to make the changes live.