Contacts blocks help your visitors easily get in touch with you and find your location.
Adding the Contacts block
Here’s how to add this block to your page:
- Choose a location where you want to add your Contacts block and click the Add a block (+) Plus button.
- In the Block library, choose Contacts from the list to see the pre-designed layout for this block type.
- Click the pre-designed layout you like to add it to your page.
Customizing block settings
You can customize the Contacts block with the help of its control pane. To activate it, click the block and then click the Block settings icon.
The Block settings menu will appear. It consists of two tabs: the Layout tab and the Appearance tab.
In the Layout tab, you can switch the block layout and choose which elements should be displayed in the block. To hide a specific block element (for example, if you want to remove an email address), remove the blue tick next to the element’s name.
In the Appearance tab, you can make the following changes:
- Block style: Change the color scheme of the block by clicking the color you like.
- Block height: Adjust the height of this block to make it Fullscreen.
- Block spacing: Change the whitespaces on the top and bottom of the block.
- Media content location: Choose the side where the map will be located.
- Media settings: Add a black & white filter to the block.
Note: Depending on the block layout you choose, you may have more or fewer controls in the Appearance tab.
Read about block customization options in detail in our Block settings article.
Editing text in the title and subtitles
To replace the demo text with your own text in the Contacts block, click on any word on the page and start typing. You can also paste the text from the text editor.
Editing the map
The Contact block embeds a Google Map with a location pin. This is a great way to show the location of your business or event. Here's how to customize your map:
- Click the map to open the Google Maps Settings.
- Delete the demo address and type the address of your location into the search field.
- Click Submit.
Your map will be updated to show the new location.
Editing business details
You can edit the business address, phone number, email, business hours, and social media links directly by typing in the new information.
Other helpful articles:
Note: You can reverse any action by clicking Undo or pressing Ctrl+Z (Command+Z on Mac) on your keyboard.
Once you have completed customizing your block, click Publish to make changes live.
We hope you find this article helpful. If you have any questions left, please contact our Support Team.
Ready to use your new knowledge? – Edit your site!