This type of block can be used to describe various features of your product or the various services that you deliver. You can customize the icons and place links to individual pages that describe these features in more detail.
Adding the Features block
Here’s how you add a Features block:
- 1. In the Website menu, click on Pages... In the Pages panel, select the page where you want to add the block.
- Hover over the area where you would like to add a block and click the + Add Block button.
- When the Block Library opens, navigate to Features in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the Features block that fits in your website creation plan. The new block will appear on the page with the demo content. Now you can start customizing it. You can change the block layout later.
Customizing the Features block
You can choose the block type with different text elements and icons. You can also customize which elements of the block should be displaying. Here’s how you do this:
- Hover over any element of the block and click on the “gear” Block settings editing panel.
- The Block settings window will open up. Here you can check and uncheck various elements that can be displayed in the block.
Once you have selected the block features you’d like to show, click Save to confirm the changes.
Customizing the block appearance
On the next tab Appearance, you can choose the color of the block’s background (light or dark, like in this example):
After you are done customizing the block appearance, click Save to confirm the changes.
Duplicating Features block elements
You can duplicate any of the block’s elements to create space for more features or services. Hover over the element you wish to duplicate and click on the Duplicate icon that looks like two sheets of paper.
The identical element will appear to the right of the original element.
Note: the design of the block will be adapted automatically to preserve the look and feel of your website.
Moving Features block elements
You can move block elements across the block, for example, if you want to present certain services or features more prominently. To move the block element do the following:
- Hover over the element you want to move and click on the “crossed arrows” Move icon.
- Grab the element and drag it where you want it to appear.
- Release and the blocks will rearrange.
Deleting Features block elements
If you want to delete any element of the Features block, you can easily do this by hovering over the element and clicking on the “trash can” Delete icon.
This action can be reversed by pressing Undo or Ctrl-Z.
Customizing block icons
You can customize any icon that appears in the Features block. Here’s how you do that:
You can link buttons to another page of your website, for example, the Contact us page or a landing page with your offer. You can also link the buttons to a page on another website or enable users to send an email from this page. To learn more about how to customize buttons, read this article.
If you delete a block by accident and you are still editing the page, click the Undo button in the top right corner. This undoes the last change you have made. If the block you deleted was already on the live page, it'll still be there when you cancel your changes.