You can easily add links to your social media profiles. Social media icons will appear in these blocks:
Before you begin
First, you should set up your social media accounts so that they can be added to your website.
Second, copy the URLs of your social media profiles and keep them handy.
Step 1 - Connect your social media icons to accounts
To show social media profile icons in the block, choose the block that contains social media icons in the Template Gallery. Add your social media profiles in the following way:
1. Go to the block where social media icons are displaying.
2. To enable social media icons in the header, click on the header, and in Block settings select the option Business social profiles:
Click Save. Social media icons will appear.
3. Click on the social media icons block. In the control pane, click Social links settings:
4. In the Social links settings window, click on the social media profile you want to edit and click Settings:
5. Type or paste the URL of your social media account page in the Link URL field and click Submit.
6. Optionally, choose another social media icon. Click Choose icon button. In the Icon library, type the name of the social media in the search field and choose another icon:
Click Save and then Submit again.
7. Repeat these steps for all social media accounts you want to connect. Publish your site to make changes live.
Adding more social media icons
Sitebuilder has pre-formatted icons and fields for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. You can add more social media accounts. Here's how to do it:
1. In the Social links settings menu, click the round "plus" button:
2. In the New Item menu, enter or paste the social media URL into the Link URL field:
The social media icon will be updated automatically. You can choose another icon by clicking Choose Icon button.
3. Click Submit to confirm the changes. Publish your site to make the changes go live.
Adding social media links to the footer
Your footer block updates automatically when you connect social media profiles in the header. To view the links, click on the social media icons in the footer and then click Social links settings:
Any changes to the links that you make in the footer will automatically update the header.
Note: Icons will automatically match the colors of your website palette.