You can embed videos from YouTube on your website. This platform is recognized for its streaming quality. There are multiple benefits for video embedding — your site loads faster, visitors can share your videos, and you enjoy more options to control video playback. That’s why there is no need to upload a video directly.
Before you begin
Before you start embedding a video on your page, you should upload the video to a video hosting platforms.
Add a video to the block
- Choose the place on your page where you want to add the video. Click the + button.
- Choose one of the following Features blocks:
You can match the color of the block to your existing block color or choose a contrasting scheme.
3. Hover over the demo video to activate the menu. Click on the iFrame settings icon:
4. In the Iframe settings menu, choose the way to add your video. This depends on what kind of code you have. Some video platforms will provide you with an embeddable piece of code, and others will provide an URL. This tutorial covers both ways.
5. In the Embed URL tab, paste the URL of your third-party content:
6. To embed your content manually, select Embed Code:
You can also choose the Allow Full Screen option to enable viewing in full-screen format.
Congratulations! Your video has been added to the page. The video will start playing after you Publish the site: