Here's how you start creating your website:
- After you have signed up for an account, you will enter the Template Gallery where you can explore the beautiful collection of website templates that you can use right away.
- Choose the style that appeals to you and click the Use this template button.
- You will continue to the Site Setup Wizard.
- Add the required details: your website name, the category of the website you are creating, and your website description. This step is optional and you can edit this description later at any time. Once you are done entering your details, click Continue.
- Next, choose the type of website you want to create. Once done, click Continue.
- Add the essential details about your business such as your logo, business name, and description. You can skip these details and add them later. Once you have added your details, click Continue.
- Provide even more details about your business: your business address, contact details such as email, phone number, and links to your profiles on social media. Once you have added your details, click Continue.
- You will be taken to the Sitebuilder+ where you can create pages, add blocks, customize your Website settings, and add content to your site.