You can reorganize your pages in the navigation bar in the order you wish. Here's how to change the page order in your website's navigation.
1. Hover over the Header block on any page of your website.
2. Click the Navigation Settings icon:
3. In the next menu, you will see the list of your pages as a stack.
3. Grab the handle that looks like a stack of lines.
4. Drag the page you want to move and release it once it's in the position you want.
5. Click Submit to confirm the changes.
The pages now appear in a different order: