When you choose a Footer block with social media logos in it, you should add links to your social media profiles in Website settings. Here's how to do this:
1. Hover over the footer block and click on the "gear" Block settings icon.
2. Select the checkbox next to the Business social links option to enable social media logos.
3. Click Save to confirm changes.
4. Hover over any social media logo to trigger the appearance of a menu. Click the Edit social profiles icon that looks like three connected dots.
5. You will appear on the Website settings menu. Go to the Business Info tab, then scroll down to the Social profiles section and click Add social profile.
6. Paste the link to your social media profile page (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) into the field and click Submit.
Your social media profiles will be automatically linked to the relevant logos.