Icons are a great attention grabber as they help your website visitors to find and scan content. Many blocks contain icons that you can keep or replace with another icon. Here's how to customize your icons:
1. Hover over the element with an icon to activate the editing pane.
2. Click on the Replace icon "smiley" icon. You will appear in the Icon Library.
3. To quickly find a relevant icon from the collection of 3000+ images, type your keyword in the search field.
4. Click on the icon that matches your content and click Save. The icon will be automatically inserted in the block.
5. The color of the icon is determined by the overall website color palette. To change it, go to. the main menu and then navigate Website > Design > Colors: