Need to hide a page from the navigation menu? You can easily do it in just a few clicks.
When you need to hide a page
You may want to remove a page from navigation to allow only certain visitors to see it, for example, when displaying a special event or a limited time offer.
You have two options for removing a page from the navigation menu.
Opt-out during the page creation
If you want to create a page that will not appear in the navigation bar, follow these steps:
1. Go to Pages > Add a new page.
2. Uncheck the option Display in navigation.
3. Click Submit to create a page.
Note: This page will remain accessible to your visitors via a direct URL.
Change the page settings
This is the easiest way to remove the page from the site navigation. Simply go to Pages > Page settings:
Now, unclick the checkbox next to Display in navigation.
Click Save and Publish. Your page will disappear from the navigation menu.
To bring the page back to navigation, go to Page settings again and click the checkbox next to Display in Navigation.
Hide a page in the navigation
To remove an existing page from the navigation, follow these steps:
1. Hover over the Header block to trigger the block editing menu. Click on the Navigation settings icon.
2. Locate the page you want to remove from the navigation in the list of pages.
3. Click on the "trash" Delete icon.
Tip: Remember, you can reverse any action in the Sitebuilder until you have published the site.
The page will disappear from the pages list.
4. Click Submit to confirm the changes and Publish the site to make changes live.
Note: This page will remain accessible via a direct URL for the page.