Here's how you can add a text link to another page on your website:
1. Navigate to the area on your page where you want to create a text link.
2. Highlight the text you want to link.
3. A menu will be activated. Click the Link icon.
4. In the Click action drop-down menu choose the Open a page option.
5. If you have a multilingual site, select the language of the page:
6. Choose a page you want to link to from the drop-down menu.
7. Optional: Change the title of the link.
8. Click Submit to create a text link to a URL.