You can easily edit and customize images in most of the blocks. Here's how you can transform and resize the image in a block or a block element:
1. Hover over the image to activate the control panel. The image will be highlighted. Click on the Edit image icon.
2. In the Image Resizer, you have the following options:
- Use the round handle to magnify the image and display a detail you want to draw focus to:
Tap on the image and drag it around the pre-designed image shape to showcase a different area of the image:
Once you are done editing your image, click the Submit icon:
Uploading a new image
To upload a new image to the block element, click Upload image in the Image resizer:
At the next step, choose a new image from your computer.
Click Open and your image will be uploaded. Resize it or choose the image fragment you would like to show on your page using the lever and by repositioning the image inside the frame.
Click Submit once you are done.
Making images B/W
You can easily re-color your background and other block images and make them monochrome. Black and white color scheme is a good choice when the color in a photo distracts from the message you want the image to convey. Here's an excellent article on using black and white images.
Here's how to quickly make your images black and white:
1. Hover over the block where you want to re-color the image. Click on the "gear" Block settings icon.
2. In the Appearance tab, scroll down to the Media content settings area:
3. Check the box next to the Add B&W filter option. The image(s) will be instantly re-colored into black and white.
4. Click Save to confirm changes.
5. Once you are happy with the background image, click Publish to make changes live.