To create a new page on your website, follow these steps:
- In the Website menu, click Pages… to activate the Pages menu.
- Click the Add page round button at the bottom of the panel to add a new page.
- In the next step, you will be prompted to choose a page template. You can choose to start from an empty page or select a pre-built page template. Pick from About us, Services, Our works, or Contacts templates.
- In the same menu, enter the new page name. For example, we have named our new page "Services". Enter the name of your page in the field Page Name.
You can also choose whether you want to show this page in the navigation bar. For the page to appear in the navigation, check Display in the navigation box.
- Continue building your page if you decided to start from the Empty page by clicking Add a block + button.
- Customize the pre-built template with your own content or add more blocks from the Block Library.