You can easily change the block background on your mobile device. You can change the background to reinforce your branding, add a seasonal feeling to your website, or draw attention to a particular block. Here's how you can do it:
- Hover over the block where you would like to change the background and tap the "picture" icon in the floating menu.
2. You will have three options to set up a new background:
- Take a new photo
- Choose the image from your photo library
- Browse your device for a new image
Depending on the type and make of your mobile device these options may look different.
Taking a photo to use as a block background
Tap on the Take Photo or Video option and point your camera to frame your shot to use. Click Take Photo to capture the photo. Click on Retake the photo if necessary.
If you are happy with your shot, click Use Photo.
3. On the next screen, you can choose the area of the photo to crop. The cropping grid has already been formatted to let you pick the area that fits the size and shape of the block.
After you have selected the area, tap Submit. Your image will be uploaded to your website.
Note: some blocks have pre-designed color overlays that match the general block design. In this case, your image will appear with the overlay.
Choosing the background image from your library
Another way to replace the background image is to upload it from the image library on your device. Here's how you do this:
1. Tap on the area of the block to bring up the block editing menu.
2. Tap on the "picture" icon and tap on the Photo Library option.
3. Choose the image from the library on your device.
4. Crop the image so that it fits the design of the block and tap Submit.
5. Once the image has been uploaded, it will appear as a background of your block.
Browse for the new background image
You can use the Browse option to choose a new background image from the files uploaded to your device.
After you have done editing the background click the "rocket" Publish icon to publish your website and make the changes live.