You can easily add a logo to the header of your website. Logo creates a professional and unified look and feel of your site. If your template comes with a website name as a text, you need to first enable the logo. Here's how to do it:
1. Hover your cursor over the header logo area to activate the block editing menu. Click on the Block settings icon.
2. In the Block settings menu, click on the General tab and put a checkbox next to the Business logo option. This would be a sample image that comes with the template.
Tip: If you want to show both your logo and the website name in the header, place a checkbox next to the Site name option as well.
3. Click Save to confirm the change.
Changing the logo
To replace the placeholder logo image, follow these steps:
1. Hover over the logo image to activate a menu and click on the Replace Image icon.
2. Choose an image from your computer and click Open.
Once done, click Submit to confirm the changes.
Resizing the logo
To quickly resize the logo image, hover your cursor over the logo image and use the round toggle to quickly make the logo bigger or smaller.
Once done, click Publish to make the changes live.
Which logo file formats are supported?
Use the following file formats: .img, .gif, .png, .svg, or jpeg (usually shortened to jpg).
Other file requirements:
- Your logo should be produced in an RGB color model that stands for red, green, and blue.
- Your logo should ideally have a transparent background so it looks professional in transparent headers where the background image is visible.
The following file formats cannot be used:
Other helpful articles