Buttons prompt your visitors to take the desired action, for example, contact you or request more information. Most of the blocks in our Block library contain one or two buttons. There are two types of buttons: primary and secondary.
Adding buttons on mobile
You can easily add a block with buttons using your mobile device.
1. Tap on the area where you want to add a block with buttons, such as a Call to action block, and choose the block you like from the Block Library.
2. Tap on the button to trigger the link editing pane.
3. In the Link settings menu, choose the actions you want the button to do: link to a block, to another page, a downloadable file, or to an external URL. Read this article for more information on link editing.
4. Tap the Submit and Publish button to make changes live. The Publish button looks like a rocket and is located in the top right corner of the mobile Sitebuilder.
Customizing button colors on mobile
You can change the color of your buttons by selecting a new color palette. You can do this in the following way:
1. Go to the Menu tab and tap the option Design from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose one of the professionally combined color palettes.
3. Tap on the palette you like and click Save.
4. The color of your buttons and other visual elements will be updated throughout your website.