The Text block displays a pre-formatted text block that you can add anywhere to your website. Here’s how you can use the Text block:
- Article: you can insert the Text block as a standalone article which you can link to your Articles block.
- Offer description: insert this block to provide more detail on the services or products that you offer.
- Works well with other blocks: you can insert Text blocks between other functional blocks such as Booking, Contact, or About to describe your services in more detail.
Adding the block
Here’s how to add the Text block:
- Choose a location where you want to add your text and click on the Add a block + button.
- In the Block library, navigate to the Text section in the menu on the left and click on the block.
Customizing the Text block
Insert the block as described above and hover over any element to bring up the dialog box. Click on the “gear” Block settings icon and the Block settings menu will appear.
Go to the Appearance tab. Here you can choose the background for your block and the text alignment.
Once you are done customizing the Block settings, click Save to confirm the changes.
Editing the text
To replace the demo text in the Text block with your copy:
- Hover over the demo text in the block.
- Click and Start typing anywhere in the block.
- To paste text from your text editor, double-click on the paragraph you wish to replace and paste the content from your text editor.
- To format the text in your block, choose the text you want to format to activate the control panel. Here's how you can format your text: