Selling on Yahoo! Shopping
You can join this service easily and quickly with your Online Store store. When you connect your Online Store store with PriceGrabber, your products will appear on PriceGrabber as well as Yahoo! shopping sites. Once a user submits a search request for products of the type you are selling, your products will come up at the search results. The user will follow your links and get to your Online Store store site to complete the sale.
Important: The service is available for merchants from these countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Before you generate the feed
1. Sign up an account with PriceGrabber and start your campaign to offer products on this service.
2. Register at http://account.connexity.com/ra/register. Choose your PriceGrabber username and password, enter your contact and billing information, choose your payment plan and click Continue.
3. PriceGrabber will send you an email with the verification code. Copy and paste it into the Code field in your PriceGrabber account, click Continue.
4. On the next step, you should set up your product feed:
- Select Yes for Do you have a product data feed?
- Select Yes for Is the feed visible from a website / URL?
- In What is the URL of your feed? field, submit URL of your product feed. It is shown in your Ecwid control panel → All Sales Channels → Marketplaces → PriceGrabber → Settings → Feed link
- Select No for Is this feed password-protected?
- Click Save Changes.
5. Set your shipping and tax rates: select the Use the shipping costs provided in my product data feed option and click Continue.
6. Review your data on the last page and make sure everything is correct.
The PriceGrabber team will review your application and activate your profile. Then you should re-fill your account balance, set up bids and launch your first campaign to get more sales.
Building your product feed
Here's how you can set up PriceGrabber for your Online Store:
1. Proceed to Sales Channels > All Sales Channels > Marketplaces and select PriceGrabber.
2. Choose these parameters showing under Settings:
Marketplace category: Select a category in which your items will be shown at PriceGrabber sites. You should define a category that would categorize the products most perfectly.
Product condition: What condition your products are sold in, e.g., brand new items or reused.
3. Click Save to submit the changes.
4. Copy the Feed link which connects to the product feed, a file containing information on your products. You will need to load it to your PriceGrabber account. This feed is generated automatically by the Online Store and updated every 12 hours. The file fully meets the requirements of PriceGrabber and Yahoo! so you only need to download it from the Online Store control panel and upload it to your PriceGrabber account.
This feature is available on Professional and Unlimited Online Store plans.